Skills Journey provides Continuing Professional Development across the whole range of skills required by the modern learning professional. Our courses have been designed to fit your busy schedule - they’re quick and easy to use, flexible and accessible, whenever and wherever you want.
Our online, self-study courses provide you with the skills and the confidence you need to excel in any role:
- as a learning and development manager
- as a consultant working with major stakeholders
- as a designer of learning solutions
- as an instructor, subject expert, facilitator or coach that interacts directly with learners
- as a designer or developer of digital learning content
Our courses are practical, relevant and skills-based. Both our methods and our content are based on the latest, evidence-based principles of teaching and learning.
The catalogue is organised into three sections:
1. The skills required to interact with your key stakeholders - to establish strategy, identify needs, design solutions, implement those solutions and evaluate success;
2. The skills required to interact with learners - as a facilitator, instructor, presenter or coach, whether that’s one-to-one, in small groups or whole learning communities, face-to-face or online;
3. The skills required to engage with digital learning content - managing design and development, curating content and working with graphics, video, animation, sound and interactivity.
Sitting alongside these lies The Knowledge, a fascinating compendium of evidence-based principles you can apply across all aspects of your work.
And in 2019 we will launching a whole new series of courses designed specifically for learning leaders, including briefings on the hottest topics in learning and development.
THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING
As one of the People That Know, you can obtain a 20% discount on a subscription to the Skills Journey catalogue by quoting the promo code PTK2018ADVENT at checkout. Applies to monthly and annual subscriptions and for any number of subscribers. This offer expires on New Year's Eve so don't delay.
Change & Transformation
Remote & Distance Learning
The Learning Experience
Training Design & Facilitation
Bite size / Micro
Government & Public Sector
Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences
Works with charities: No
Offers free/discount to charities: No
Latest ReviewsReview now
Be the first to leave a review