Eagle Training Ltd
Eagle Training specialise in the design and delivery of leadership and management development programmes that produce a positive return on a company's training budget. Since 1993 our team of highly experienced facilitators have worked with thousands of people from organisations such asRobert Bosch Premier Foods Yeo Valley Siemens Deutsche Bank United Biscuits Action on Hearing Loss NHS MSC Network Rail Amey DaimlerChrysler ICI
We have designed a comprehensive and integrated process to ensure that our programmes guarantee sustainable positive change in the workplace. The 6 step process is:
1. Discuss with you what you want your leaders and managers to get from a programme of this kind. We believe strongly that if we understand your outcomes we can design a more relevant programme.
2. Meet with the potential delegates and, if appropriate, their line managers to find out what challenges they are facing in their role, what they want to learn and their success criteria for the programme.
3. Using the information gained in the first two steps we then design a programme and present it to you as sponsor to agree or amend. The content will have some theoretical element, but we ensure that it is practical and relevant to the delegates.
4. We then deliver the programme. Our programmes are usually multi-modular to allow the delegates to learn and then transfer their learning back into the workplace. Our delivery style is to be highly challenging but highly supportive. We use a variety of training methodologies to ensure that all learning styles are catered for. These include questionnaires and assessments (online where appropriate), group discussion, case studies and scenarios. The modules are designed to be interactive rather than than just 'chalk and talk' style lectures. We end each module with the formulation of a specific action plan for each delegate to work on between modules; often with support from colleagues or managers. Each subsequent session begins with a check on workplace application.
5. We recommend that delegates undertake a workplace project that demonstrates what they have learned, how they have applied it and what benefits there has been to them, their team and to the business. In this way it is possible for you to assess whether the programme has delivered a return on your investment.
6. We offer on-going support to sponsors and delegates after the programme has concluded as we believe in long term partnerships.
Here is just one testimonial from one of our past delegates:
"When I heard I was on yet another training course, I had a negative view and thought it would be a waste of time like previous courses I have attended. How I was proved wrong! The course content was mind-blowing and made me realise things about myself that I had never considered before. The skills I have learned are truly helpful in work and my personal life and has made me look at things in a different light"
Kelli Caskey (Premier Foods, Rugby)
Change & Transformation
Coaching & Mentoring
Culture & Organisational Development
Leadership & Executive Education
Management & Team Development
Professional & Technical Development
Training Design & Facilitation
Engineering & Construction
Government & Public Sector
Transport & Logistics
Latest ReviewsReview now
Be the first to leave a review
Articles by Eagle Training Ltd
No articles have been published yet